Friday, April 2, 2010

happy easter weekend!

Chocolate bunnies, baskets with awful fake green grass, cadburry eggs... walking into CVS was like having the commercial Easter holiday throw up on me! Even with pregnancy cravings, I can proudly say I avoided all the sugar and just got my prescription and left. However - Monday is a different story. Everything is on sale, sale, sale!

This weekend will be one of relaxation and some nursery work for Josh and I. A trip to Michael's today resulted in the crib mobile parts and Josh is creating a sewing kit/box using one of the two jewelry box attempts. Since we've been home he's already sewn on his Canada flag patch onto his life jacket. Tomorrow is mobile day. We're getting crafty, people!

It's fun to think next year we'll be shopping for tiny little Easter dresses... so precious.

Anyway - what you all really wanted to see - the Easter bell... as in belly. We'll post our family Easter pic tomorrow... in our Sunday best. I know - you're on the edge of your seats...

Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Lindsey Olsen said...

Hey! Where is that easter picture you promised? :)

audrey and josh said...

I know I know... it's coming... sometime. We're just so bad at remembering to do it once we both get home from work! I'll make a mental note for tonight...