Friday, April 30, 2010

baby big foot?

So today at my appointment the doctor said "Look at that active baby! She's definitely kicking you pretty hard! Wait a minute... let me measure that foot..."
Guess how big baby dunlop's foot was...
...
...
3 1/2 INCHES!

It's freaking Big Foot in my stomach! And with Josh's hair tendencies, it really COULD be Sasquatch! I said "So is that like when a great dane puppy is born and its feet are too big for its body?" and she just laughed. I'm taking that as a yes. She definitely takes after her mother and her size 10 feet...

It's okay, honey - all the good shoes are always gone in the 6-8 size range... you'll get the pick of the litter come Nordstrom's 1/2 yearly sale... :)

1 comment:

Mari said...

Haa!

I visited friend yesterday and her 1 1/2 month old, who weighs 8lbs something. I then realized how freakish Caroline must have looked as a 9lb 5oz newborn.

Hate to say it but sounds like baby big foot will be more of that size.

Sorry. Get tylenol now.