Thursday, December 17, 2009

for me? you shouldn't have...

We did our little family gift exchange tonight (that way we don't have to lug our gifts to AZ just to unwrap them and lug them back... smart, huh?).

For Josh:

As of late, Josh has had a hankerin for his nightcaps... scotch on the rocks if you will. But as of late, he's been using our stemless wine glasses - so I opted for the whisk(e)y lover. Along with its mouthblown glasses, it has ice cube "stones" that you freeze to prevent the regular ice from watering down your drinks... so you really have scotch on the rocks. Now Josh can have his occasional drink in style... For Me:

Josh has promised me a jewelry box for... ummm... 2 years now?? He's built 2 of them himself but hasn't been fully happy with them. I finally said that I NEED one (mine is falling apart and holds about 2 rings and a chunky bracelet and then it's full). SO, we found one that looks just perfect for "the meantime"... until Josh can build the perfect box. BUT, since the box was promised to me 2 years ago, as a present, Josh got me jewelry to put IN the jewelry box. Good man... a beautiful necklace from J Crew and lovely earrings from Anthro... thanks baby!!


Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Joey O said...

Looking forward to sippn out of those cups Josh! Audrey, maybe if my ears ever shrink I'd wear your ear rings....well that is if you'd let me