Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grandparents...an op ed piece

Hello, Ruby Dunlop here, guest reporter for The Daily Dunlop. This past week and a half, my Grandma and Grandpa Dunlop were in town... it was mommy's first week back at work... and I turned 4 months. There's just so much to report on before naptime!

As I said, my grandma and grandpa came all the way from Canada to see me! We mainly hung out here and listened to music and played games, but one time we went over to their hotel and I sat by the pool with mom. I was mesmerized by the shiny water! I think grandma and grandpa had a really good time with me. They always seemed so happy to see me!!

Dad tried to take some pictures of me with them but I'm too much of a wiggle worm and some of them came out a little fuzzy... maybe we can get some from grandma and grandpa's camera - they sure were taking a lot of pictures of me!





Now that I'm getting big and strong and know that I have hands (I have hands!), mom is letting me do some of the blogging! So hopefully you'll hear from me again soon!

I'm getting a little tired. See how I'm acting here. I'll let mom handle the 4 month old photoshoot... being cute is so exhausting! Off to bed...

No comments: