Wednesday, August 18, 2010

let me go to sleep!

So Ruby hasn't mastered going to sleep on her own... she still needs to be rocked. Which is fine with me because I love me some Ruby cuddles, but when she gets to be like 75lbs, we may have a problem. However, Josh and I have mastered the I-know-when-Ruby's-tired noises. She gets really talkative... whiny talkative... but cute whiny talkative. You'll see...



Next up - happier videos of her giggling and smiling... because I promise she does more than whine and get frustrated with tummy time... mom.

2 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

she is so precious!

i'm sure you guys have decoded all her sounds by now :) she has quite the range!

Connie B said...

Don't worry--those cuddly ones never outgrow it, and you get used to it, even if they are > 75 lbs!! :) You might guess who I am talking about!!