Thursday, October 29, 2009

tickets are booked...

We're heading home for the holidays! After a year in New Zealand and their lackluster approach to holidays, I am VERY ready for some Prescott "Christmas City" lovin. No real agenda, but I told my mom I DO expect a tree. We can decorate it when we get there, but there better be a tree. And stockings. And Christmas breakfast. And hot cocoa. And blankets. And Mariah Carey's Christmas album. And a fire every night. And Zoe actually being nice to me. And It's a Wonderful Life. And snow. And chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. And dad's world famous stuffing.

Okay, Okay. Let's be honest... I could deal with just the tree and the fire every night... but seriously, mama... seriously... you know what I like... :)

1 comment:

benson said...

New Zealand sounds like a perfect place for the holidays :) Just kidding--but-geez- the pressure! Actually, maybe this will be the fire I need to break out some of those decorations that have been boxed away for the last few years--where's those chestnuts?!