Tuesday, October 20, 2009

long time, no see...

Sorry dedicated followers! I know you have been frantically checking back at our blog in hopes of new, witty details of the lives of the Dunlops... I apologize for being MIA! Much time has passed, but there's not much to report on... we're boring!
  • Our friend Dominic is still in town, but I think he's starting to get antsy about all his travels. My prediction is he'll probably take off next weekend to head towards Mexico... bye roomie!
  • This past weekend we went to Campbell's very own Octoberfest... brats, beers, music, and lederhosen a plenty! (the lederhosen NOT worn by us... the beer and the brats... yeah, that was us...)
  • We've started to utilize our coat/jacket closet a lot more due to the very fall-ish weather. Sweaters, coats, scarves... I love fall!!
  • Soups, cassaroles, and anything that you can stick in the oven is on the menu! And yes - that includes lots of pumpkin baking...
  • Speaking of pumpkins - we are pumpkin hunting this weekend - perhaps we'll have a USA vs Canada vs England carving contest!
  • We are going to SLO (San Luis Obispo) for a friend-filled Halloween weekend... road trip!

I think that's it for us - like I said, we're pretty boring. Hopefully I'll be checking in a lot more frequently in the next couple weeks but no promises. Happy fall!!

No comments: