Tuesday, October 6, 2009

spoiled kids vs hippies...


On Saturday USC came up to play Berkeley in some good ol college football. My dear friend Sam and her alum of a boyfriend came up for the game so we drove up to Berkeley to meet with them to tailgate and watch part of the game. Upon arrival to Berkeley it was madness. Just pure Blue/Gold and Red/Gold madness. Swarms of people flooded the streets, beer, hotdog, and pizza in hand, and it was... well... it was so NOT Westmont! I just didn't know what to do with myself. I think Josh was in "Find Sam/Jayson" mode and Dominic totally soaked it up. I mean, we walked by a fraternity and he immediately went into Old School/Will Ferrell excitement mode. Sam's tailgating crew had been there since 8:30 that morning, with 3 TVs/satellite dishes set up to watch NFL games all day, tons of food, and beer galore. We ended up watching some of the game at a restaurant/beer garden type place and overall had a great time. Berkeley lost big time, but did I even watch any of the game? Not really... it was just fun to catch up and see my Sam. :)

No comments: