Monday, October 26, 2009

he's so tyra...

First of all, Josh would hate the title of this post. Especially since this post is about him. And if he and Tyra Banks were ever in the same room in real life, Josh claims he would punch her. Now - obviously he wouldn't as that would just lead to a big lawsuit, but let's just say that she is not his favorite. At all.

Anyway - Josh got his Top Model on this weekend. My mom, the talented and creative woman that she is, has designed a line of t-shirts that are adorable and are on sale at etsy.com. They are mostly for women, but Josh is now the face of the men's line... or at least the burger t-shirt line. Check him out in all his glory...

Yep. He's ALL mine, ladies!

**And if I do say so myself, I make one hell of a Nigel Barker, huh?

3 comments:

Lindsey Olsen said...

Precious.

Commando said...

I think Mr. Holmes on Homes needs a trim. I think all Josh's friends should model the new shirt and truly see who is the "The Best Top Model". Are you up for the challenge Josh! I will buy won and model it. I'm in.

audrey and josh said...

Josh has a mean zoolander pose... I'm not sure you wanna mess with that...