Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My hubby = rock star






So Josh made us a table. A HUGE table. We have this dog run kinda weird unused space outside our kitchen. Perfect place for a BBQ but too ugly for a table and chairs -- so Josh had the brilliant idea to make us a "prep" table of sorts. We will use it as additional counterspace when using the grill (which has yet to be purchased... don't worry dad, we're working on it...), and as a sun-bathing place for our herbs. So good job Josh!

He would want me to tell you that the top is made from Redwood. Apparently that's good because when Josh told me he had the "Isn't that impressive?" look on his face. It is a beautiful, solid table... it's 8 feet long, over 2 feet deep, and 3 feet high... and heavy as! (that's me going back to my NZ slang :)) Trust me - I had to help move it into place and it's a beast! Josh = rock star carpenter!

2 comments:

Lindsey Olsen said...

WOW! Good job Josh! Sometime in our life, will you make a table for us too?

:)

Chris said...

Wow, way to go Josh!