Friday, April 10, 2009

Obituary Section

Rest in peace, green laptop... rest in peace...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
STUPID DELL! So our computer has crashed... for the THIRD time in 10 months. You know when it just happend to crash? After stupid Vista did some updates. I hate Vista. The Dell man, (which I'm assuming was from India based on 1. his accent 2. him asking me what time it was here and what time zone I was in and 3. him asking me if I wanted to be a milllionaire!) had me run all these tests and found out our hard drive crashed. He then asked if I had a screwdriver in my house so I could take apart the back of the computer to remove said hard drive. This is ridiculous. They are sending a replacement and once we get it, I will immediately be sending it down to our IT company in Santa Barbara to remove Vista from the new hard drive to replace with XP. I'm tellin ya. I have three words for anyone who may be reading this out there... Get a Mac.

1 comment:

Athelas said...

Yes, Vista is a big NO! Never getting one.

Anyway, so good to read and see that you are doing well, I think I need to make my West Coast roadtrip plans happen some time in the future... :)

//Katri