Thursday, June 9, 2011

Traveling...

Today marks a first... My first time being away from that Ruby since she's been born for more than like 8 hours. Sad face. I'm currently in San Diego for a work conference and watching TV alone in my hotel room. I'd rather be snuggling with the babe and hubby. Obvi. BUT today also marks the first flight in over a year without diaper bags, boppy pillows, car seats, or strollers. It was pretty fabulous. I glided through security, calmly and with extra hands to spare got my Peets, and then selfishly played/worked on my phone until I boarded without having to watch after a little wiggle worm. So THIS is what it was like before traveling with children... Ahhhh.

Be home Saturday and CANNOT wait...

1 comment:

kimfairchild said...

have such a great trip, working like crazy, grabbing dinner with friends, having someone else make your bed, clean the bathroom and wash your towels:)
see you next week!!