Friday, June 17, 2011

stair master...

Yes, I need to get on a stair master, but Ruby is the true stair master in our home. Head first? No issue. She's been managing the stair for months now, but no one at work believed me that she goes down head first. I collected evidence. Also - I love this video because you see just how THRILLED she is to be at daycare... she LOVES it. She loves Levi (the boy you see throwing balls all around) and follows him around everywhere. She loves Miss Kristin (daycare woman extraordinaire). She loves the big house to explore. She loves all the new-to-her, fun toys. And I love that she loves it. It makes my heart happy.

2 comments:

kimfairchild said...

what a champ! wow. even when her little bf throws the basket and balls in her way...good job ruby!

Rolerkite said...

that little boy needs to watch it with the balls to the face. That's totally an illegal shot.