Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

I am so in love with my daddy. I love that he is silly. I love that he chooses to tickle and play over anything else. I love that he says "I think you need a hug..." (when really I know it's him that wants the hug!) I love that he tries fun new things with me all the time - like drinking from a spray bottle and introducing me to the blow up pool in the backyard! He reads to me and sings me songs. He shows me his tools and gives me piggy back rides. He's the best dad in the whole world!!






and here's a shout out to the grandpas too! Happy GRAND-Father's Day to you too!


3 comments:

Jill said...

so sweet. thanks for sharing your fun (and delicious) father's day with us. we're so blessed by your friendship. :)

nonna donna said...

Josh is such a great hands-on, jump in with both feet sort of Dad...Ruby is blessed!

Deanna :0) said...

JOSH ITS YOUR COUS DEANNA .. FOUND YOUR SITE ON COUS JAMIES FACEBOOK.. THIS PICTURE OF YOUR DAD AND RUBY IS CLASSIC! ITS BEEN ALONG TIME SINCE I HAVE SEEN YOU BUT CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE AND BEAUTIFUL RUBY!! TAKE CARE BUDDY!
DEANNA