Monday, February 6, 2012

baby Kayleigh

Our little family went down to meet a new little family - the Olsens. Joey and Lindsey are our dear friends and they just had a beautiful baby girl in late December. I was struck with the stomach flu a few weeks back and had to cancel my trip down to go meet the little one, but LUCKILY all 3 Dunlops were healthy enough to make the trip down this weekend.

Oh. My. Word. She's wonderful. So perfect. And such a cuddlebug. To say Ruby took to Kayleigh is an understatement. Ruby ADORED Kayleigh. "Baby? Baby?" She was always asking for her. And when she'd cry, Ruby would say "Uh oh" and give her hugs. What? Oh my word. Um. I may have teared up when that first happened.

Did I get any pictures of Joey and Lindsey? No. Did I get any pictures of Josh or myself? Of course not. Why do we even have a camera? BUT, I did capture these moments and I LOVE looking at them... so precious.




3 comments:

kimfairchild said...

so cute!!

Lindsey Olsen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

nonnadonna said...

SHE IS THE SWEETEST (and so is Kayleigh!)