Monday, February 13, 2012

and we're back... for now...

February is busy. Busy busy. I've only had 3-day work weeks the entire month and it will continue until March! Trips here and there. Visitors coming and going. It's been busy.

This weekend my parents were here and we had a great time! Good food, good company, good Nonna/Papa time. Josh and I were able to have a pre-Valentine's Day lunch date sans toddler and a lovely, much needed nap. It was my dad's birthday weekend so we were also able to eat cheesecake and celebrate him as well.

Did I take pictures? I'm not even going to answer that. Just know we had a good time. This weekend, we're off to Santa Barbara. We will (try) to take pictures...

3 comments:

kimfairchild said...

dear audrey.
please take more pictures.
love,
kim (speaking for all the dunlop fans)

Brent, Jenna, Kellie, and Finley said...

If you need a pit stop in SLO County, hit us up!

The McNichols

Sarah said...

In agreement with Kim.