Tuesday, June 8, 2010

bathtime!!

Ruby had her first bath yesterday... let me re-phrase... her first REAL bath (we've done sponge baths before this... don't worry - she's not like growing a fuzzy layer or anything...). Here are some shots from her sponge bath times:






Ruby = NOT having it. She got rubbed down with a warm washcloth but then got cold because it's hard to cover a squirming, kicking baby while trying to clean her at the same time.

Now, enter a warm bath and Ruby is a little taken aback at first but then just soaks it in. I have a feeling bathtime will be a good time of day for Ruby, (Sidenote: ignore my high pitched baby talk voice. Hello annoying! And I'm not so sure Ruby even likes it!!)

3 comments:

Lindsey Olsen said...

I think I might watch that video about ten times today. Cant wait to see her (and you) again!

LIESL said...

She is just the sweetest! And it is so good to hear you and Josh speak "baby". She is gorgeous.

Sarah said...

In LOVE.