Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a thousand words...

We had to take some portrait shots for homework assignment #2 in our Photography 101 class... Portrait, profile, etc... I was taking some straight on shots of Josh (documenting his inner Tyra) and happen to make him laugh. Unfortunately my shutter speed was a little slow, but I really love this shot. Look past the blur, but isn't he precious? Love that Joshy...


And then for fun - not for homework, I felt it time for a baby bump update... I'm getting huge!!


3 comments:

benson said...

not huge...adorable!

Lindsey Olsen said...

LOVE the belly pictures. Thank you! (I agree with your mom).
Oh, and the picture of josh is wonderful. Love his laughing face.

Serenity said...

I'm jealous of your class...that sounds like so much fun. AND totally useful :)

You look gorgeous, my dear. Isn't it weird to watch your belly grow and be happy about it? Still difficult to find clothes to accomodate it sometimes though.