Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PS

PS- the boots came in the mail yesterday. Oh. My. Word. SO soft (sorry cow!), so buttery, so comfortable, the color? perfection. LOVE THEM.

BUT (and yes, there is a but) I have realized that most of my skirts that are the length and style that I would wear with such perfect boots are all in the black/grey tones. (I know! So why order brown?? I just love the color!!) So... question of the day. Do I try to exchange for the black or keep the brown and accumulate a whole new wardrobe?

Josh says I can't buy a whole new wardrobe to match a shoe... but to him I say, well, why not?? If the shoe fits...

2 comments:

Mari said...

Girlfriend you're going to need a whole new wardrobe anyways (maternity!) so keep em and get to pea in the pod!

benson said...

I had the same problem--but you know what? throw on a pair of black tights and any color of boots go with black (tracy porter has some great videos where she looks so cute with brown boots and black)