Sunday, November 29, 2009

confession...

I always wanted to be Tiffani Amber Thiessen. You know - Kelly Kapowski?? She always got to date Zach Morris and that was enough for me to be envious of her... not to mention her rockin bangs and sweet full length orange locker... She was so hip.

Well, although I've snagged my very own Zach Morris... but with a beard (he's so dreamy!), I've come to terms that I can't be her . But I think we would be really good friends... or at least we'd be able to bond at this point in our lives... why you ask?

Earlier this month Kelly... er... I mean, Tiffani drop-the-Amber Thiessen announced that she and her husband are expecting a baby in May.


Yep... Same here! Audrey and Josh are going to be a mom and dad this upcoming May! No, Josh isn't going to be my OBGYN, but YES - I am having a baby!

This Halloween picture is a look into the not so distant future... like, as in, maybe 4 months?? So there it is folks. You know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... surprized???

10 comments:

Lindsey Olsen said...

WOO WOO!

Joey O said...

Lil-lop!

Mari said...

Yayayayayaya! I am so stoked!!!!!!! Seriously so so happy for you!

Meg said...

woooohooo!!!! cant wait! might have to send something stereotypical like a kangaroo jumper or something for the mini-dunlop. love you both!

benson said...

the cat's out of the bag er...the bun's in the oven..er whatever :) you know we're so excited for you both (hoping your baby is just as perfect as you were!)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

future baby names: amber, tiffani, thiessen? any derivative of these and we'll know where the inspiration came from.

Sarah said...

YAY! We are so excited for you. :-D

Jess said...

Congrats, you guys!!! This one is definitely the first pregnancy *shocker* I've heard this year!!! So exciting :)

audrey and josh said...

Yes indeed - and what a shocker it was! Thanks for all the baby love, friends!