Saturday, September 5, 2009

made it...


Didn't want to leave you hanging with the "I'm alone in my house..." post because, well, if you were my mother, you would have assumed I was murdered... oh mom - always assuming the worst. :) But I am safe and fine and in Canada! Currently in a Starbucks using their internet because no one up here seems to have internet in their house! It's just so different from the good ol' USA. I don't know what I'd do without internet! Anyway - lot's of "eh?" at the end of statements, lots of family, and lots of food. So far, so good. If I don't make it back to Starbucks before we leave, I'll post when I get home... until then - Happy Labor Day! or... since I'm in Canada... Happy Labour Day!

2 comments:

mamabear said...

have a great time- are leaves changing?

Lindsey Olsen said...

I miss you.