Sunday, September 13, 2009

lounging it...

So. Arrived in Calgary for my transfer to SFO and found out that my flight was delayed 2 hours on my already 2 1/2 hour connection. Solution? Lounge it. Calgary just put in a lounge where you either have to be a member or pay a day rate (of $20?? Yes please. If this were in the states they either wouldn't allow walk ins or you would HAVE to sign up for a membership. Thank you Canada). With this teensy day rate, you have access to the plush lounge chairs, quiet atmosphere, full kitchen and coffee bar, internet, TV, magazines... it's wonderful.

Granted, I'd rather be on my way to SFO right now, but since that's out of my hands I decided to take my comfort level into my own hands. So if you happen to be in Calgary at the airport and past customs in the next 4 hours... you know where to find me...

No comments: