Wednesday, September 2, 2009

kevin!


I'm home alone. Josh is gone. Every night I come home and check every closet (especially behind the long dresses and garment bags... oh - and don't forget the linen or hot water heater closets...), look under the bed, double bolt the doors, and turn on the TV for noise. All the while with my cell phone in hand. I live in a safe neighborhood!! Why am I so paranoid??!! People live alone all the time! Is this normal or am I going off the deep end...? Someone want to diagnose me?

2 comments:

Mom Benson said...

"I know where you are...and I know you're alone" :) You must have the mom gene. NO--if you had the mom gene you would take it to the next level that Josh is planning a murder for hire. I think it's called a writer's imagination--or one too many movies or CSI shows. I don't think you've ever really lived alone though??!!

audrey and josh said...

mother! for those of you who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting my "my-daughter-hasn't-called-she-must-be-dead" mom, she has a very ACTIVE imagination... to say the least... which explains where my paranoia comes from. diagnosis complete.