Sunday, May 17, 2009

what a weekend.

I'm ready for another Saturday... our weekends were crazy - very different, but crazy. Our dear friends Lindsey and Joey are getting married in less than 6 weeks now and Josh and I are both in the wedding - Fun! This weekend was their individual nights of debauchery!! Or, well, nights of fun. I can't speak on behalf of the boys, but us girls had some fun...











We started out at White Crane Winery. After some tastings of CHILLED whites (it was nearly 100 degrees) we made our way over to the main vineyard house for presents and snacks and some sparkling... After a vineyard backdrop photoshoot, we made our way back to Laurel's for dinner, outfit change, drinks, and dancing... Livemore treated us well... I'm willing to show you a few shots of our shirts, but the rest of the evening is being kept in the vault...



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! I thought the hillsides in the pictures looked familiar, and then I saw that you were indeed in L-town. I'm glad it treated you well, even if it was HOT! The Summer temps are one of the few things that Wyatt and I don't exactly miss about our hometown.

I love the shirts.

Wyatt said...

I'll take this as yet more proof that Livermore is actually becoming a place people go to do things.

benson said...

what fun you girls had...who knew Elvis was in the building?