Tuesday, March 31, 2009

rockin and a shakin...

Yesterday Morgan Hill was the epicenter for a 4.6 earthquake. Yep - we were a shakin yesterday here at my office... for a good 15 seconds or so too! Being a born and raised Arizona girl, I nearly climbed under my desk I was so freaked out... luckily I have some locals in the office that clued me in on everything that is earthquakes -- so that, combined with my Saved by the Bell earthquake episode knowledge makes me uber prepared! Doorways = good. Windows = bad. Under sturdy desk with hands on head with Zach Morris = best bet.

2 comments:

meg said...

wow! lucky you watched saved by the bell or you could have been in real trouble! Thats crazy.

I find ice cream and a day off always helps after earthquakes :)

benson said...

just don't get too freaked out and do drugs like jessie:)