Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In a field of poppies...





So we got all domestic and homey on you. We got pots and flowers for our little front entry way... I know... awww! The two smaller pots had flowers that were already in bloom, but the big one had unsprouted buds. Just yesterday we saw our first bloom! A bright yellow poppy. And today we had our second! And we were even given a peek of our 3rd bloom... a red one in the works. What a cheery front door!

Now... we're focusing our attention to the back - the big garden. Hmm... what fruits and veggies should we grow this season?

3 comments:

benson said...

so cute!! if you would have done this in SB, Jack and Nina might have stolen them :)

LB said...

this makes my heart so happy. surprising, i know. :)

Joeyolsen@gmail.com said...

bell peppers, zucchin, I must admit I do not know a whole lot about growing in seasons but I love those veggies and believe they grow well in the spring months. Fruit....plums :)