Sunday, March 20, 2011

two things...

1. Amazon is amazing. I was always a diapers.com kinda girl until I discovered this Amazon Mom thing from amazon.com - you get 15% off basic baby needs (diapers, wipes) by just signing up. No fees, no secret handshakes... just sign up. THEN, there's this "Subscribe and Save" thing where if you set up something to be delivered on a regular basis, you get an EXTRA 15% off. So I just put in an order for 2 packs of diapers to be delivered every month and because I'm an amazon mom and it's through their subscribe and save program, it's 30% off! Everytime! And then I set up a big refill pack of wipes to come once every 6 months and same thing - 30% off!! On top of that, it's free 2 day shipping and you can cancel or change your subscription any time you want to. I'm in love.

2. I know that was boring. Here's your reward:


I'm in love with this too... :)

4 comments:

benson said...

we love good deals :) wonder if they have a deal where nonna donna sends a certain bird a gift every month and we'll get a discount??!

Lindsey Olsen said...

soooooo cute! She looks so old.

iheartkiwi said...

LOVE Amazon... you can seriously find everything on there.

P.S. Little Ruby is so adorable... I can't get over it!

iheartkiwi said...

P.P.S. Did I mention we are going to New Zealand for the rugby world cup this year? We are so excited!