Wednesday, January 19, 2011

when it rains...

...it pours! So far, in the 19 days of January, we have had the following happen:
  • My car overheated. It now has a new radiator, thermostat, timing belt, and water pump. Cha-ching!
  • Josh's phone has gone onto a better place... my phone is on the fritz... we need to upgrade or switch providers.
  • Our laptop's battery is kaputz. It will only work if it is plugged in. So much for being mobile.
  • I may need a crown on one of my teeth. Sensitive teeth are the pits.
  • Irregardless of my potential crown (fingers crossed that it's just sensitivity and no adornment on my tooth is necessary!), I need a night guard because I clinch my teeth while sleeping (just the thought of it SCREAMS "sexy", no??)
Man! 2011! You're bringing on some wild cards, huh??

1 comment:

Rolerkite said...

Tyler's a clencher/grinder too- he needs a night guard, but he's just going to ride it out until all his teeth fall out... now that's sexy.