Saturday, January 22, 2011

the monkey off his back

Josh has been working on our media unit for a couple months now during his spare time - and he's THRILLED to say - it's FINISHED!

before:




it's up:





it's finished:



Can you believe it??!! He MADE it! From beginning to end, Josh MADE this! Last night, after it was up I told Josh "I feel like such an adult - we have real furniture!" It's fantastic! I love it and am SO proud of Josh and his crazy mad skillz. Yep. With a "z". He's THAT good. Good work, hubby!

7 comments:

benson said...

WOW! amazing--it looks SO good! me thinks I have a zebra pillow that might look amazing on that white chair in the corner if you're interested...
*ps. good stylin on those shelves!

kimfairchild said...

its a beauty...are his mad skillz for hire?
when we get a bigger place, we'll need grown up furniture.

Joanna said...

wow! it looks perfect! props, Josh.

Connie B said...

I am impressed--it looks great!

Lindsey Olsen said...

Amazing! Good job Josh!!! Maybe he can just build us a house...

Sarah said...

Josh , my mom has two projects for you...and she'll babysit Ruby while you're working. I'm just saying...you're incredibly talented (Audrey...pass it on). :) And Ruby's looking adorable as always.

Sarah said...

ugh...and forget to mention...that Audrey...those shelves look lovely and balanced. :)