Monday, March 15, 2010

spring has sprung!

It's in the 70s this week... and light until at least 7PM... hello, wonderful!!

My parents, brothers, and their girlfriends are all coming to town this week - the last time we were all together was freaking Thanksgiving 2007?? Maybe that's not right. Either way - it's been too long.

Baby shower this weekend = family, friends, food, Santa Cruz, and Buttery Cupcakes... these are a few of my favorite things.

Baby gear is coming together! We have a crib, chair, and dresser for the nursery. Still need a bookshelf of sorts and some wall decor (ps - do you not love this??!)- but I think all the other items can be found somewhere in our house and used in baby's room....

I had a lovely pedicure this morning and my toes are so fresh and springy!!

No wonder so many animals have their babies in the spring - what a fun time!
Lil Lop is like our Lil Lamb!

No comments: