Tuesday, March 2, 2010

mouth wide open...

So I'm officially sick. Ugh. You can hand sanitize like a mad woman, drink water like a fish, and avoid all doorhandles if possible yet still end up sick as a dog. Started with the throat ache, followed by the cups-over-the-ears syndrome, next the weight on my shoulders and chest, and now I sound like death. Worst part? I'm already not sleeping all that great (what with a beach ball permanently attached to my torso), but now I can't even breathe through my nose - and I HATE mouth-breathing at night!

Here's the million dollar question though... if I'm sick, is Lil Lop sick? I asked my doctor yesterday and she said there's no scientific proof or tests or information on this issue, but most likely if mama's not happy, baby can't be feeling too happy either... SO. Here's to lots of rests and naps and fluids and TLC for mama and baby....

No comments: