Saturday, March 2, 2013

Eleanor's SEVEN months!

Well here we are... closer to 1 year old than a newborn. Crazy! Eleanor is becoming mobile... gone are the days of "hang out here" and I come back from unloading the dishes to find her in the EXACT same spot. No no. Now it's "hang out here" and I come back with a load of laundry and she's scooted her way off the mat towards one of Ruby's toys. She's sitting up very well and has such great posture... makes me self conscious of mine! Such a smiler. Loves to bounce and be "SUPER BABY!!" when we put her in the air like superman. Giggles with daddy's beard on her neck and loves the growling noises and "attack kisses" her mama gives her. But no one compares to big sis... that big sister can be in another room and as soon as E hears her coming, her eyes will search and search until she finds her and then, bam, huge smile. Loves that sis. Food... well, no food. She refuses! Gag reflex like non other. Ruby would chow food - anything we'd put in her mouth. Eleanor wants nothing to do with it and goes as far as throwing it up when we once snuck it in her mouth... no more of that! It honestly melts my heart when I watch Ruby and Eleanor play. Just this morning Ruby was singing Eleanor songs took a toy from her mouth and when I asked her not to do that she replied, "But mama, I want to see her smile at me... she's happy I'm her best friend!" to which Eleanor smiled. Oh man... pass the tissues!!












Sassy sisters!!

Ruby at 7 months...

2 comments:

Lindsey Olsen said...

So incredibly precious! Both of them! 3 more weeks :)!!!

evergreen said...

SO sweet! how did you get that hair bow to stay on?!