Thursday, August 2, 2012

she's here!!


Eleanor Benson Dunlop was born on July 29, 2012 at 1:52AM. She was 7 pounds 5 ounces, 19.5 inches long, and just as beautiful as can be.

We are all home and adjusting to being a family of four... which is such a crazy thought to me I don't think I've fully processed it! Ruby is a great big sister.. so many kisses and hugs for "baby sister Eleanor" and tells me all the time "Mama, that my baby!" I will try try try to post more - if nothing more than iPhone photos. More updates soon!




2 comments:

Meg said...

Audrey!!!! Im so excited for you guys. Will be home at Christmas and would be desperate to meet the new addition Perfect - well done! :) Much MUCH love. ~ Megs

nonnadonna said...

little lovebug. Bird and Bug. Can't wait to see everyone again!