Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TWENTY THREE months!

"Mine!" "No!" "I help!" "Peeeeesss!" These are things I hear a gazillion times a day. Ruby is definitely entering toddlerdom and it's both thrilling and terrifying. She's the sweetest, most cuddly little thing one minute and the next she's crumpled onto the floor in a fit of rage because we asked her if she wanted to take a bath. And I thought pregnancy mood swings were bad! She's starting to put thoughts and ideas together and I find myself constantly surprised as her vocabulary DAILY grows. She's starting to be able to verbalize what she wants and can clearly tell you what she doesn't want (for example, today on the way home she says "No home. Park!" and then "PEEEAAAASSS!"). She is IN LOVE with Daphne down the street and Miss Kristin and Mel Mel at daycare - she's a girl's girl and loves to play dress up and run in circles and giggle. Ugh. She's so precious it makes my heart swoon!







3 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe it!

Rolerkite said...

she looks soooo big in these photos! stop growing up, Ruby!

P.S. A little surprise is headed Ruby's way. It was packaged all cute, and then Tyler let me know that for whatever reason my package caused a problem at the ghetto post office by our house. He had to take out the goods and shove them in a priority envelope. So, the packaging won't be up to par but hopefully Ruby won't notice :)

nonnadonna said...

she is too cute and "papa" is so lucky he gets to be with her next week! Does she sing?