Tuesday, August 16, 2011

from mighty to mouse...

So... Josh was in an accident last week. Like, as in, the day we left for LA. He's totally fine. The truck? Not so much. We found out today that the truck most likely will be written off so we've been in search mode for a new mode of transport for him for a few days now... until we find that new member of our family, he's in a rental. A rental truck? I'll let you be the judge... meet Josh's new work truck (hopefully just until Friday)!




Josh: "I love it! It's just so zzzzippy!"

4 comments:

Lindsey Olsen said...

hahahahaha. I love that its totally a Ruby sized car!

nonnadonna said...

"it's just so zippy!" :) and now you know why I suggested you go along for any negotiations in price for the new car.

Rolerkite said...

it's adorable. I want Tyler to get one of these, it will be less space for him to make a mess in.

kimfairchild said...

i love it!
glad josh is a-okay!!'