Monday, January 11, 2010

winter cleaning!


Josh and I went through our closets and came out with 2 large bags of stuff to give to good will or throw away... Most of the stuff was mine as Josh doesn't normally buy things he doesn't intend on wearing more than once (Target is my downfall... so cute, so cheap, love it for a time or two and then am over it... so frustrating!). I'm making room for maternity gear and we're also trying to clean out the 2nd room's closet for more baskets and storage for baby stuff... SO. MUCH. STUFF.

As I've become overwhelmed as of late with baby gear, we're just trying to cross things off our list one item at a time... that way we make progress without driving ourselves mad. Business idea for the future: Baby planner. We've all heard of party planners or wedding planners, but a baby planner? I'm going to create an empire. I'm going to be the David Tutera of the baby world. You just wait and see...

1 comment:

LB said...

my mom had to tell me who david is..