Tuesday, June 23, 2009

not enough time in the day...

So begins our countdown to the "almost Olsens" wedding day. This Saturday! So this week after work is my "get everything organized" time. You can bet your balls - (figure of speech, people!) - that I've already made my list of things to do... including a day-by-day timeline of how I'm going to get it all achieved... I am my dad's daughter! On the list for the next 3 days:

Pedicure
Manicure (tough life, I know)
Hair cut
Garter pick-up
Rehearsal day outfit? (It's going to be 99 degrees... so no heather grey or light blue...)
Gift purchase
Josh - pants hemmed?? (yeah - we discovered that yesterday...)
Stitch in bra to dress via Joanna's mom?
Reserve hotel
Laundry
Break in shoes... without breaking my ankles...
Figuring out how NOT to sweat in 101 degree Sacramento heat... ideas anyone??
Packing...
Checking my list once... twice... thrice times...
And wedding bells a ringing!!
(And I'm not even getting married! Sheesh.)

All this mixed in with dinner/sleepover tonight with our Aussie friend Meghan, tomorrow being our 3 year wedding anniversary, and Thursday leaving early from work to get up there... it basically has to all get done NOW. AHH!! Top it all off? I'm starting to get a little sick... and I use "sick" lightly because it's more like sore throat, man voice, and throbbing head. But I shall persevere!

So all fun and wonderful things... just a lot of them in a short amount of time. More postings to follow once we have more time to breathe next week.

2 comments:

Meg said...

boo! sorry - I didnt know you were feeling so awful! I totally wouldnt have come...thanks for the amazing night of mexican food though and the really lovely couch.

xx - hope the wedding was amazing.

audrey and josh said...

Are you kidding? I wouldn't have traded you coming for feeling 100% better!! It was SO GOOD to see you and I can't wait until 2010 when you're back in the correct hemisphere.